Who we are?
PCM Consulting provides Project and construction Management services for construction and engineering projects in MENA countries
and particularly in Libya and Tunisia. Our team is ready to assist owners, contractors, government agencies, engineers, financial institutions,
and insurance companies in all industries from tender through project closeout.
Project Management: We increase project success rate, we provide best-in- class consulting services
- Tender Evaluation and assistance for qualification
- Contract Review and Risk Analysis
- Cost Management
- Bid Evaluation
- Contract Review
- Partner Search
Construction Management :
We increase project success rate
- Bid Phase Management
- Cost Estimating & Evaluations
- Construction Scheduling
- Productivity Analysis
- Project Control Systems
- Identification and Qualification of subcontractors
- Schedule delays and disruption
Claims Management: PCM takes pride in working in accordance with the highest and transparency and integrity standards
- Dispute Avoidance
- Construction Claims Assistance & Preparation
- Claims Evaluation and Quantification
- Damages Analysis and Quantification
- Construction Defect Evaluation
Contractor/Client’s Representative: PCM Consulting supports you for projects of any size
- Promotion of your services
- Business and competitive Intelligence
- Prequalification at stakeholders call of tenders Dpt
- Representative during the different steps of the project
Despite the difficulties, Libya retains significant potential, the obsolete infrastructure mostly dates back to the 1970s and the population is driven by an acute appetite for consumption. Opportunities therefore exist both for large groups and for SMEs and mid-cap companies. Libya’s potential attraction as a market endures, and will return to full strength once stability and security are fully restared.
With a 6 million, population of particularly when set against the value of its oil and gas resources, and its highly accessible position close to Europe, Libya will offer a strong demand for reconstruction and development that it will be well able to afford. PCM Consulting with more than 11 years experience in Libya is able to advise you to have access to the Libyan’s market safely and successfully.
We are very happy to see this again. Good luck to all those involved in tourism in Libya.
After 7 years of absence Libya Build was back in 2021, with its 11th Edition.
They have already entrusted us